Image may contain: Knitting, Water, Sports, Sport, Scuba Diving, Person, Outdoors, Leisure Activities, Human, Diving, Diver, Adventure, Night Life, Night Club, Club

There’s a 3D psychedelic disco happening at Digi this Friday

See off those exams with some sweet visuals

Put on a pair of free 3D glasses and enter a 'futuristic playground' at Digital on the 26th of Jan.

The night, taking inspiration from the 60's, 70's and 80's, promises psychedelia, disco and a UV grid outlining the venue.

Ill B's 3D-Psychedelic-Disco – Tickets on sale now!

Come with us, and take a trip into the unknown… ?We're transforming Digital Newcastle into a 3D dream land, if we're living in The Matrix, this could be it. An audio visual experience to tantalise the senses accompanied by a soundtrack from two of the finest acts in this dimension. Crazy P Soundsystem will be bedazzling with a live vocal DJ set, plus the always amazing Irish sensation Krystal Klear, a frequent shoulder rubber of Jackmaster, Denis Sulta and more.Tickets are on sale now but been snapped up digitally very fast >> http://bit.ly/IllB3DDisco ???Event and more info >> Ill B's 3D-Psychedelic-Disco Feat. Crazy P & Krystal Klear ☄️☄️☄️Thanks to NUSkU for the amazing video! ?

Posted by Ill Behaviour on Monday, January 15, 2018

As well as the free 3D glasses, there will be confetti canons and ice cannons as well as glitter and uv stations to make sure everyone's looking fittingly weird and wonderful. To top it off there will also be sweet huts to cater to your craving for summin' sugary.

This promises to be the perfect end of exams treat for your mind after all those weeks of looking at Word documents.

Get yourself a ticket here.

Photo credit – Digital Newcastle