Eight beaut Instagrams of Newcastle looking festive this December

We wish it could be Christmas everyday

When it comes to Christmas in Newcastle we do not disappoint. From street decorations to snow Newcastle is looking very pretty this December. We haven't had as much snow this week as other places around the UK but we still have the prettiest city, proven with these beaut Instagram posts.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas haha jk British public transport has enough issues as it is ❄️

A post shared by Alice (@al1cee_) on

West Jesmond looking very pretty in the snow.

Central Arcade looking very festive for this time of year.

Snowy days on campus ❄️

A post shared by Hannah (@hannahcumiskey) on

Campus is beginning to look very festive with the blanket of snow and Christmas tree outside the Armstrong and Architecture building.

Christmas in the Toon 🖤

A post shared by Holden Elder (@h0lidayy) on

The Christmas market at Grey's Monument is in full swing and offering some very festive treats. Don't miss out on the mulled wine stall.

Northumberland Street doesn't disappoint with the Christmas lights.

It’s feels so Christmassy in @theoldgeorgeinn courtyard 🤗💖 #newcastle #ne1 #christmas

A post shared by Newcastle NE1 (@newcastlene1) on

Don't miss these festive decorations at The Old George Inn. They went to town with these decs.

Everything you could want and more 😍😩 #newcastle #hadrianstipi #christmas #market #streetfood #festive

A post shared by North East Winter Festivities (@ne_winterfestivities) on

If you haven't been to Hadrian's Tip yet you need to visit. Mulled wine, a fire, our favourite festive tunes, nothing better.

This view is incredible. I bet it looks even better in the snow that we've had this week.

Which Instagram photo is your favourite? Vote below

Newcastle University

The Tab Newcastle

last seen today at 04:58

Get breaking Newcastle news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out who’s had the biggest house parties in Jesmond and what your Trebs order says about you, straight to your DMs. 😘