Image may contain: Sliding Door, Door, Person, People, Human

Meet Sarah Chadwick: Newcastle’s Fittest Female Fresher 2017

Is fittest fresher still going on?!

With days getting shorter and the first term of the year drawing to a close, it is FINALLY time to announce the Fittest Female Fresher of 2017.

It's cold outside and we could all do with a little bit of fiiiiiire to heat up our days. No problem folks, as we proudly present to you, our hot and almighty winner of Newcastle's Fittest Fresher 2017…Sarah Chadwick.

Sarah soared into first place with 30% of the final votes, and lads you're in luck because she "couldn't be more single."

When asked by The Tab Newcastle how she felt about her win, the hot totty proclaimed: "Winner winner Christmas dinner, thanks guys, this is going straight to the top of the CV." She is at Northumbria, so that's to be expected really….

In a close second place with 23% of the remaining votes is Leicester lass Lucy Ramsey.

Image may contain: Restaurant, Cafe, Worker, Bartender, Person, People, Human

A close runner up, but not to worry, being crowned the second fittest gal in Newcastle isn't anything to be ashamed of.

When awarded her ribbon, Lucy told The Tab: "Well, I'm ready to drop out of uni now – catch me on page three." After finding out who beat her, she added "She goes to Northumbria, is that even allowed? Do you even go here?"

We LOVE a bit of posh v poly rivalry. Put your claws away Luce, no one likes a sore loser….

Well, there we have it. Newcastle's finest fitties…get ready for the Facebook adds to come flying in gals.