Image may contain: Face, Dimples, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

New student night kick-starts with a Christmas jumper theme

It will get your bells jingling

A new student night Rinse & Repeat is opening after Christmas to make those Monday nights fun again. The night will have a special one-off on the 4th December at Tup Tup Palace, aiming to attract sports teams, societies and any other student wanting a fun, festive-themed night out to celebrate Christmas.

Image may contain: Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

This one-off night called 'Rinse and Repeat Christmas Jumper End of Term Blowout', will encourage all teams, societies and students to dust off their best Christmas jumpers and have the chance to win a prize of £500 to spend on their team or society.

But don't panic if you're not a member of a team or society, you will still get the chance to win £100 on the best individual jumper, whilst second place wins a bottle of Vodka. You will also be given mistletoe on entry and have muchos discounted drinks (winning).

The night will resume after Christmas and will be held every Monday night, with contemporary commercial music from talented student dj's across Newcastle.