Image may contain: Bottle, Party, Crowd, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Human, Person, People, Make Out

What do other unis think of Newcastle University?

Apparently we like to drink?

Having recently been crowned the joint laziest university in the UK, Newcastle students might have some explaining to do. Are there more to the students of Newcastle University? Are we as fun as we think we are? As friendly? As clever? Here's what students at other universities have to say:

"Sesh. Birds. Toon." – Phoebe, Royal Hollaway

"You've probably slept with Scotty T." – Freya, Liverpool

"No idea why but I thought it would be really butters, so I was very pleasantly surprised as it's really pretty – such cool cafes, bars etc – had a laff and a half." – Liv, Edinburgh

"So. Far. Away. But worth it!" – Jemima, Oxford Brookes

"Up for a good time." – Unity, Durham

Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Human, Person, People

"Fun but far away." – Bella, Bristol

"Probably take a Snapchat of the Angel of the North on your way back to uni." – Lucy, Loughborough

"Swear nobody that goes to Newcastle ever does any work." – Sophia, Edinburgh

"Where Durham students go to party." – James, Bristol

"Newcastle is like that friend at pres who shouts loads, gets too drunk, passes out but then still makes it to the club." – Philly, Bristol

'V lovely, friendly people who like to party' – Nicola, SOAS

Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Festival, Club, Human, Person, People

The general consensus seems to be we party a lot. I have no idea where they got that one from?!

It has been proven that we are the rowdiest uni…As to the notion that we do no work, that has recently been confirmed so it seems hard to deny that one.

To those who do work, thanks for taking one for the team – we have not forgotten you.

So it seems, on the whole, we are giving off pretty good vibes. Whether we're taking generic snaps of the Angel of the North or showing Durham students a better time, we're definitely doing something right.

Photo Credit: Aaron Shaquille Carlton – Swingers, Michael Gray Photography – Soho Rooms