Newcastle’s Fittest Fresher: Girls round one, the results

Winner winner chicken dinner

Over 1,000 votes have been cast for the first round of beauties. With just 3% between the bottom three, it really was a close call for second place.

Your round one winner, in an absolute landslide victory, with 622 votes (55%) is hot totty Sarah Chadwick.

She is sexy, single and ready to mingle. But good luck boys, she clearly has a LOT of admirers. Sarah was buzzing with her win, telling The Tab Newcastle: "Firstly, I would like to thank my mum who stopped me from continuing to shave my eyebrows.

"Secondly, I would like to give a piece for Gretchen Wieners, a partial Spring Fling Queen. A piece for Janis Ian and a piece for Regina George, she fractured her spine and she still looks like a rockstar, and some for everybody else."

Our second place stunner is Northern lass Amelia Avison.

Even after just falling short of the top spot, Amelia was still humbled, telling The Tab Newcastle: "I am blessed and moved", what a sweetheart.

Amelia will be joining Sarah in the final round of fittest fresher nominees, where you will vote for who should wear the ultimate crown.

Stay tuned for the next group of gals, being published later this week.