Annie Mac is coming to the Toon on her High-5 tour

It’s not one to miss

Don't we all just love it when Annie Mac comes on the radio? She always plays some absolute bangers and all the tunes we want to hear. And guess what? We now have the chance to hear her legendary DJ'ing live, in Newcastle.

Annie Mac is widely known as the eponymous host of the electronic dance music show "Annie Mac" on BBC Radio One. She's provided people with their weekend party playlists, been the soundtrack of people's Saturday nights and enchants everyone with the magic and variety of her mashups. She's just so cool.

With BBC Radio One and huge festivals being her main venues, this will be a rare opportunity to see her perform in a smaller and more intimate club. Mac is playing her set at the city centre nightspot, Cosmic Ballroom, on Sunday November 26th. This is part of her High-5 tour, with tickets priced at a small fee of just £5. Bargain.

However, due to Cosmic Ballroom having such a small capacity, these tickets are very limited and are likely to sell out like wildfire, so if you want one get it quickly.