Here are all the events happening at the end of term in Newcastle

Say goodbye to exams and hello to summer

After lots of hard work, we’ve finished exams and are finally done with this year, and all we want to do is celebrate.

The Toon has once again delivered and as always made sure we have the ultimate summer send off. To help you decide which events are for you take a look at what is on in Newcastle this week!

6th June, Swingers Boat Party

StageOne Events are hosting a one-off Swingers boat party to celebrate the start of summer with music from DJs, drinking and dancing. Imagine the sunset on the Tyne to get you in the mood to dance the night away and put exams behind you. The boat set sails from Pitcher and Piano, the perfect place to get a quick cocktail before you go. This boat will rock, so don’t miss out!

Where: Quayside Newcastle/Pitcher and Piano

Entry: Sold out. (Click here for more information).

6th June, Aloha X Ill Behaviour, Day & Night Party – Summer Send Off

The biggest event Cosmic has hosted all year, with a day party in Grey’s Club, followed by an after party in Cosmic. What a way to get you in the swing of your summer, this isn’t one to miss!

Where: Day party at Grey’s Club Terrace, after party in Cosmic Ballroom

Entry: Sold out. Paper tickets still available. (Click here for more information).

6th June, Future Funk – Summer Carnival

Future Funk is back and inviting you to celebrate the end of exams with their crazy night in Digital.  With some of the biggest names, such as DJ Q, Elliot Adamson, The Mendez Brothers, Latmun and more, plus, some of the most talented student DJs from around Newcastle. Future Funk always has the best decor and they put so much effort into making sure your night is unforgettable. This Carnival-themed event will explode with music, so get your tickets now!

Where: Digital

Entry: £16 + booking fee. (Click here).

7th June, Swingers STD ft. Jeremy Underground

StageOne Events are hosting a special disco night in Digital with Jeremy Underground, putting a funky disco twist on house music. This will be groovy so make sure you’re there!

Where: Digital

Entry: £15 + booking fee. (Click here).

8th June, Swingers Closing Party

This is the last Swingers of term and not one to miss!

Where: Grey’s Club

Entry: £6 + booking fee. (Click here).

8th June, Good Life Newcastle: The Fiesta ft. Crazy P!

Crazy P are back in Newcastle with their funky underground disco tunes, that will have you dancing all night long!

Where: WHQ

Entry: £14. (Click here).

8th June, Clock:Work Launch – Friends & Family

Welcoming brand new vibes to the Toon with some of the best student DJs in Newcastle. Clock:Work want you to celebrate the end of exams in the sun on the terrace, don’t miss out.

Where: The Telegraph Pub, Newcastle

8th June, Syndikat Presents Tom Trago b2b Jasper James (3 Hr Set) Denney, Kincaid & More

Syndikat are bringing you a huge final blowout! Expect the best music and atmosphere you can find.

Where: Digital

Entry: £15. (Click here).

9th June, Summer Slamjam w/ Serial Killaz, Spooky, Sir Spyro, YGG + more

Pirate Material Music and Lively Up are hosting a night of Drum and Bass, Grime, Jungle, Reggae and more, and on both floors of WHQ, so this is going to be large!

Where: WHQ

Entry: £12. (Click here).