Swingers announces return of STD at Digital

It’s psychedelic themed

Swingers announced this afternoon they will return to Digital on Wednesday 7th June with Swingers STD.

The event – which happened for the first time last year – was the fastest selling, and biggest Swingers of the year. Organisers have promised inflatables, confetti cannons, men in drag dangling from the ceiling and performers in costumes in the crowd.

Event manager, Connor Berry, told The Tab: “We’re really excited to run Part 2 of Swingers at Digital with Jeremy Underground as our headliner. It was such a raving success last year that we couldn’t let people down and not do the same again this year. We’ve chosen ‘The Psychedelic Galaxy’ as the theme for this year’s Swingers XL.”

Shalom, who played last year, recorded the “absolutely amazing” night in 2016 on his Facebook page.

Shalom b2b Harry Marsh @ Swingers I Digital Night Club

Last night was absolutely amazing. What an absolute pleasure to close Digital Newcastle alongside Harry Marsh for Swingers Newcastle! Heres a snippet of the set… #RoofOff #HellOn

Posted by Shalom on Thursday, June 9, 2016

Here’s what you can expect.

Main Room – Jeremy Underground, Kieron Deane, Rory O’Callaghan, Fred Henderson, Harry Marsh

THE HACIENDA (Hosted by Under the Counter) – Jamie Cobb, Will Franklin, Will McCreery, Luke Shalom, Alex Mann

The Kitchen (Hosted by STDY) – Sammy (Chip Butty Records), Temi, Diego, Yemi

Hippy Hangout – Hellaw Yizzle, Angus Owen, Eddie Whelpton, Gabriel Wilson

Early bird tickets cost £8 and can be purchased soon.