What’s on: Newcastle Bank Holiday Weekend

Here’s a list of a few fun-filled days ahead

Struggling to find something fun to do this weekend? Here’s a list of all the events that are happening.

Friday, 28th April

FERAL – ‘Back to Basics’ Reopening Party, welcoming all you Feral fans back to The Toon. This is going to be large.

ThinkTank

Entry: £7

The Rum Festival (28th -29th April)

They’ll have live music, a variety of different street foods, cocktails and over 100 different Rums! This is the UK’s first ever travelling Rum Festival and it is coming to Newcastle this weekend. Don’t miss out.

Hoults Yard

Tickets: £8.55 – £13.87. Click here for more information.

Hit The North, indie rock festival (28th April-4th May)

Tickets may be expensive, but they’ll make it worth it and will have a great range of indie rock bands for you to enjoy.

Multiple venues across Newcastle: the O2 Academy, Think Tank?, Riverside, Jumpin’ Jacks, and the Boiler Shop.

Tickets: £32 (click here for tickets) For more information, click here.

Saturday, 29th April

Lost In Liberty

If you’re looking for some beers and a boogie this weekend, then come to the Tanners Arms, they’ll have a great range of talented DJs. They also do 50% off food on a Monday if you’re interested.

Tanners Arms, Ouseburn

Entry: FREE!

Reasons To Be Cheerful with Hunnee + RTBC Soundsystem

WHQ

Tickets: Sold out. Click here for more information.

FERAL – Who doesn’t love a good Feral with some classic tunes? Come down to this one-off Feral Day sesh at WHQ this Saturday, 3pm-8pm

WHQ

Tickets: £5 (click here)

Sunday, 30 April

Swingers: Bank Holiday Sunday Special

A popular choice and no doubt it will, as always, be a spectacular night.

Grey’s Club

Tickets: £6 + booking fee (click here)

Syndikat – Bar Blanc Jesmond Bank Holiday Party

8 hours of music and discounted drinks to get your Sunday Bank Holiday evening GOING.

Bar Blanc

Entry: FREE.

Followed by…

Syndikat – KOLSCH (DJ Set)

Digital

Get your tickets quickly: £16 (click here)

EXHALE – ‘Body Movin’ Bank Holiday’ Special

Exhale are celebrating 30 years of Classic House, Trance, Garage and Ibiza Anthems, so this will be a really fun night and not one to be missed!

WHQ

Tickets: On the door. For More information, click here.

Shindig – Black Coffee, Heidi & Lauren Lo Sung

If you’re into South African deep house… this is the event for you.

Riverside Newcastle

Tickets: £20 (click here).

Monday, 1st May

Club Trop – Bank Holiday Special

If you want to keep the bank holiday fun going, come down to Club Trop this Monday.

Entry: £6

Or, if you’re looking for something a bit more relaxed…

Saturday, April 29th to Monday 1st May, 10am to 5pm, you can enjoy the Newcastle Food and Drink Festival.

Leazes Park

Entry: FREE.

PLUS

Until 29th April, there is still time to get 40% off your food at the recently opened Alchemist and enjoy all their ‘weird and wonderful’ cocktails.

intu Eldon Square

For more information, click here.

Have a bangin’ bank hol!