Swingers teams up with a breast cancer awareness charity for Valentines Day

£1 of every ticket sale will be donated to the charity

One of the most popular students nights out in Newcastle, Swingers, has teamed up with charity Coppafeel for a Valentines Day special club night.

Swingers Valentines Day, which falls on a Tuesday, will welcome volunteers at CoppaFeel, a temporary tattoo station, a mobile boob photo booth and the chance to feature in a promotional video on the charity’s website.

CoppaFeel says it’s mission statement is to stamp out late detection of breast cancer: “We ensure that you know the signs and symptoms of breast cancer, know what your boobs look and feel like normally, check your boobs regularly and have the confidence to see a doctor if you notice anything that doesn’t feel right for you.”

Swingers organisers told The Tab: “We’re teaming up with charity ‘Coppafeel’ breast cancer awareness. A portion of profits made on the night will go straight to the charity. The night’s going to be a ‘Power to the Singles’ night to celebrate being single in swinging 60’s fashion.”

To sign up to CoppaFeel’s free monthly SMS reminders to check your boobs and also to be in with a chance of winning £500 worth of Paul Mitchell goodies, text “UBT Newcastle” to 70500.

Donations can be made here and tickets are can be purchased here.