Charlotte Conibear wins Newcastle’s fittest fresher round two

She lives with her competitor Olivia Pryor

Thousands of votes were cast in the second round of Newcastle’s Fittest Freshers, and with a massive 50 per cent of the vote Charlotte Conibear steals the trophy.

The BioMed first year was 20 per cent ahead of second finisher Lauren Short who gained 30 per cent of the vote.

Charlotte lives in Ricky Road and her hobbies include “drinking and playing with my pug”.

The first year from Dorset said her weird fact was that she’s “allergic to grass”.

Her favourite night is “probably swingers and club trop” but “as for pre bars nothing beats sinners!”

Modestly, she said “I don’t think I deserve to win. To be honest I’m happy with where I’ve got to now, so if I win the final or not it doesn’t make a difference.”

But here’s a plot twist: Charlotte lives with her competitor, winner of round one Olivia Pryor.

Charlotte said “As long as I beat Liv who’s in my block I don’t mind.”

Charlotte and Lauren will join Olivia and Hannah in the fittest fresher final with the winners of round three’s.

The final round of Newcastle’s Fittest Freshers (Round three) will be published at the end of this week.