Strict lecturer moves naughty fresher to the front row after he was caught using his phone

He was just checking his FB messages

A blushing fresher was ordered to move to the front row in an lecture last week after he was caught using his phone. 

The weary student was checking through his Facebook messages when he was caught by the stern professor during the 9am in Herschel on Friday.

An onlooker said: “He looked like he was 13 again in high school and fled the lecture a shade of beetroot red.”

He was just checking his messages

The ordeal took place in the Herschel building

Fellow geographer Matt was in the 9am lecture, and witnessed the ordeal.

“It was 9:30am and the lecture was in full session, heads were drooping as the sweet embrace of sleep takes the weary freshers one by one.”

“Suddenly I realised an eerie quiet had settled over the lecture theatre.”

“The lecturer raised one hand and boomed… ‘YOU’ at some poor guy near the back in a snapback.”

“All 200 people in the lecture theatre swivelled round in their seats to see the perp.”

“She hadn’t made herself clear as the two rows she pointed at all began to squirm under her hawk-like gaze.”

“She repeated her challenge, with more specificity this time: ‘you in the snapback’.”

“The attention of the whole of the whole room shifted to sheepish looking boy, whose eyes became wide with fright.

“The lecturer lowered her tone: ‘What is that in your lap?’.”

“The boy gulped and raised the offending object for all to see… a black android phone.”

Recent search history: ‘Girls’

“The lecturer raised her eyebrows, calmly uttering the words ‘bring it here’”

“At this point the boy looked like a beetroot and slowly rose from his seat, beginning the long journey of awkward apologies as he made his way along the row.

“As he reached the bottom step, the lecturer barked, ‘sit here!’.”

“The boy, almost on the verge of tears, slid humiliated onto the ‘naughty chair’.”

“Place your phone on the table’ she said slowly, the shaken boy placed it on the table.

“She maintained her deathly gaze, as she uttered ‘Flip it, so you can’t see it’.

“The ordeal was over but his dignity was in tatters.”