Sandyford house of girls robbed while they were out at Digital

They took two cars and six laptops

A unlucky house of girls have been left terrified – after they were robbed while on a night out at Digital.

Opportunistic thieves broke in through a small window at the front of the eight bed house on Doncaster Road in Sandyford, and made off with SIX LAPTOPS and TWO CARS.

The girls, who left the window open while hosting a particularly steamy pre-drinks before Zap, returned to find the window closed.

But the back door was left open, and the cars and computers had disappeared.

Don’t do this

Where the f*** have our cars gone?

Speaking exclusively to The Tab, one of the residents said: “I struggle to sleep at night sometimes.

“I check the windows are closed at least three or four times before I can go anywhere near my bed.

“I lost my laptop with everything on it, pictures, music, work etc.

“My head was blagged when i got home and seen me car weren’t there.”

But the victims have been left unhappy with the way the police dealt with the ordeal. One of the girls told The Tab: “Police turned up with half an hour left on their shifts, drew a floor plan and said it would be a complete lottery whether the perpetrators would be caught or not.”

“A Scenes of Crime Officer came around the next day, told us he’d never actually caught anybody before, covered the doorhandles in paste and then left.”

“We didn’t hear from them until we called them. And when we did they told us that our cars had been found 36 hours ago – and one of them was lass than 200 metres away from the house.”

Another Sandyford house being burgled, fortunately this robber was apprehended.