BNOC of the Year: Group 3

Vote now! Here’s your final batch of campus celebs.

Your third and final group of BNOC nominations:

Fred Krefting

A sharp dresser who ‘smashes’ women. Most likely to be found in his playground that is Playground, Fred has quite a reputation amongst the ladiezzz? He’s the king of getting jiggy at the back of  carol concerts and he once accidentally invited two girls on one date – but has Fred done all he needs to take the crown?

Cam Wood

Cam claims to be a BNOC as he has Rob Clarkson on speed dial and shagged eight girls in semester one. Infamously known as CAM WOOD CAM WOOD CAM WOOD, he has received wide acknowledgement and praise for his Instagram videos. In Manchester, people quote his  “I’ve got no ice for my fucking bleach.” What’s more, Scotty T added him on Facebook and agreed to go into a relationship with him  for a whole 12 hours. Unfortunately, his phone died along with Cam’s dreams of  love and a family.

Abbie Higgins

She’s probably more like big cry baby on campus than big name on campus, but if you have a heart you’ll spare her the tears and vote Abbie for number one.  You’ve definitely swiped right for her on Tinder, but now it’s time to vote Abbie ‘Tab’ Higgins as your big name of the year.

Snoop Dogg

Friends describe him as ‘one mad cunt’. He loves bad bitches, that’s his fucking problem. He makes regular guest appearances at Blanc, and he feels ruff every morning. Someone call the dentist because this canine is loose.

Bella Brown

Just two celebs

Often seen rolling around Jesmond with a fur hat and her miniature poodle Snoop Dogg, or hanging around London with a range of celebs including James Cordon, Joanna Lumley, Jim Broadbent (that’s Bridget Jones’ dad/Professor Slughorn in Harry P) and Jason Derulo. You can find her sipping from champagne flutes in Blanc: what’s the occasion? “It’s a Wednesday.”