Happy Easter!

The Tab team are at home stuffing their faces with chocolate right now, but you can keep track of the latest student antics on tab.co.uk

The students of Newcastle have headed home but fear not, our team of student journalists will be back in time for next term.

The latest crazy antics, edgy features and hard-hitting opinions can still be found over the holiday by visiting tab.co.uk.

The top 5 articles from 2014 so far:

1. Are you doing a degree that will leave you on the dole? 20 worst degrees for employment revealed

2. Newcastle DOESN’T need feminism because…

3. ‘Fifty percent of the girls in this country would kill to be on Page 3′ – The Tab meets Chelsea Ferguson

4. Do you even tongue bro? New app strengthens your tongue for oral sex

5. VOTE: Newcastle’s fittest fresher

This term we brought you scandal as examiners couldn’t be bothered to proofread an exam paper, reported on the failed medical student who tried to sue the uni, and asked Is the Robbo turning into a nightclub?

If you want to write for The Tab then we’d love to hear from you, we’re huge in Argentina and we’re always on the lookout for new talent.

No experience is necessary, we just want people who are keen, fun and looking forward to getting stuck in.

Email [email protected] to find out more.