Toon tossers: Newcastle leading the way for lasting the longest

The Pornhub stats are out – and Newcastle sits proudly in the top 10 cities for lasting the longest

We love our trebles, and we love necking on, but now it’s been proven we love our porn (as if we all didn’t already know).

Newcastle students have been outed as some of the horniest in the country according to Pornhub Insights.

The notoriously naughty site Pornhub have been putting everyone to shame – releasing worldwide viewing stats on Pornhub Insights.

Kinky Newcastle visitors spend over nine minutes on the site

But there’s not too much to be embarrassed about. Well done boys of Newcastle, you’re nearly leading the way for the lasting the longest (on the site).

Admittedly, it’s only nine minutes thirty three seconds – so girls don’t get too excited. You’ve got a way to go yet, as London boys are leading the way lasting an impressive nine minutes fifty seven seconds.

And it looks like you might not just be using the computers in the Robbo for revising – students looking to rid that dissertation stress visit on average 6.74 pages of porn on the site per visit.

The legendary Lisa Ann

They’ve even revealed what you’re searching for on the saucy site. Since your top search on the site in Newcastle is “British”, it looks like you love your fake tanned, hair extension clad girls as much on screen as you do in Waikiki. So don’t worry if you don’t pull on a night out, you can always go back to porn hub and cry/wank your sadness away.

The second top search by you toonies is none other “Lisa Ann”. No surprises there.

And even more unsurprisingly the third search you love is “lesbians”. If only boys knew what we really did at sleepovers – stuff our faces in trackies and cry over The Notebook. Steamy search terms “Milfs” and “Madison Ivy” also take fourth and fifth place.

Madison Ivy doing what she does best – playing croquet

So nice job boys, you’re nearly leading the way in lasting the longest – although now term time’s back in full swing, it’s time to get off Pornhub and go get yourselves a real pull.