“Jingle my bells”: best xmas jumpers

The Tab gets festive with the the best xmas jumpers out there.

With only 3 weeks until the big day, the Christmas jumper is the perfect sartorial choice for those looking to inject some festive cheer into their wardrobes.

If the idea of finding the perfect pullover for the occasion fills you with dread, never fear. The Tab hit the high-street to find the shops that best cater to all your seasonal needs.

If you’re feeling saucy, head to Primark for strategically placed Christmas puddings and puns galore.

£8 (left), £12 (right)

If you’re hoping to make your Christmas statement in a slightly more subtle manner, look no further than Topshop.

£42, Topshop

£50, Topshop

If flashy is your thing New Look has a delightful array of knitwear that actually lights up. Nothing says Christmas like gaudy illuminations!

These will set you back £27.99 each.

If you’re one of the lucky few who still has some loan left try Ted Baker for a more luxurious seasonal sweater.

This baby can be yours for a cool £99. Who doesn’t love a neon rabbit?

And you’ve not got long to get your act together. The philanthropists among you can don your winter woollies on the 13th of December in aid of Save the Children. The charity are hosting a national Christmas jumper day. So dig deep and sign up here…

http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/christmas-jumper-day