The Tab’s Guide to Halloween

With Halloween around the corner, we give you some guidance on how to look great.

Halloween in the Toon certainly isn’t a night to miss.  However, it’s also a night that can turn out to be rather pricey.

Whether you want to be creative and make the outfit yourself, or prefer to order online, here are a few costume ideas that won’t break the bank :

Zombie Nurse

The classic nurse with a bloody twist. With an outfit this revealing, we can’t promise that mask will protect you for long!

Where to find: Frojo’s

Price: £26.99

Fever Dangerous Devil

Halloween or S&M? We’re not so sure… But if you’re feeling brave enough to don the PVC then this devil costume is the one for you!

Where to find: Frojo’s

Price: £25.49

You probably won’t look as good as us but if you want to give it a go visit  www.frojos.co.uk.
Use TAB20 for 20% off all items.

For the slightly more creative amongst you…

“Cereal” Killer

Cheerios or Weetabix, take your pick. Poke a few holes and you’re good to go!

Where to find: your kitchen cupboard

Price: £3.19

N.B. The Tab takes no responsibility for any injuries sustained whilst wearing this outfit.

Nudist on strike

This outfit pretty much speaks for itself. Grab a jumper and a pen for the complete look, although we can’t guarantee you’ll have a Halloween hook-up.

Gingerbread Man

You’ve never been so happy to be ginger before… And remember, bread soaks up alcohol so you’ll wake up feeling FRESH.

Where to find: Your local supermarket

Price – Warburtons: £1.45
Kingsmill: £1.35
Waitrose tortilla wraps: £1.20

And for those who plan to stay in on Halloween, Snapchat is always there to help!

Wrecking ball

Butterfly