Man bodyslammed outside Idols

Shocking youtube footage shows man assaulted by bouncer outside notorious bar.

Fight breaks out near popular trebles bar leaving man appearing unconscious.

The attack, which happened on 27 September, was uploaded to YouTube last night under the caption “Geordie fight with a bouncer”.

In the disturbing footage, someone is heard to shout “come on, clever cunt”, as a young man in a blue shirt holds his hands up whilst walking towards the bouncer.

Moment before the man is slammed to the ground

The bouncer then attacks the man by kicking out at his leading foot and the man in the blue shirt appears to get a punch off, before both men enter in a grappling contest. Eventually, the bouncer gains the upper hand, lifts the man up and quite literally bodyslams him head first into the ground. The sickening thud can be heard on the video, and someone is heard to say “that’ll teach you”, whilst the bouncer is walking off and the man is laid on the floor not moving.

A passerby is heard to be saying “there was nee need in that, like”.

During the video, another bouncer in a black coat and ID badge on his right arm approaches the wrestling couple but chooses to do nothing, instead he stands there and watches as the man is brutally thrown to the floor.

Bouncer walks off

The bouncers and the man who appears to be injured in the video are not yet known, neither is anything about the build up to the scrap. The YouTube video describes it as the “Biggest KO I’ve ever seen” and that “He was fine afterwards. Got up and walked off”.

Comedy?

Northumbria Police are treating the incident as an assault and are keen to hear from any witnesses.

City Centre Neighbourhood Inspector Caroline Ord said: “This was a serious incident of violence which will not be tolerated by Northumbria Police.”

Anyone with any information should contact Northumbria Police on 101 extension number 69191. Crimestoppers can also be reached anonymously on 0800 555 111.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSwmfQFCEo8