Made in Jesmond but moving to Chelsea

From Empress to Embargoes…three Newcastle students make up new Made in Chelsea cast.

made in chelsea new cast made in chelsea

Three Newcastle students will join the cast of Made in Chelsea next week.

Dave Mifsud, Freddie Hickman and 2nd year politics student Belle Hardinge are all set to join the likes of Spencer Matthews, Lucy Watson and Binky Felstead on hit E4 show.

From left to right: Miffy, Belle, Tiffany and Freddie have joined MIC

Also new to the cast is Bristol student Tiffany, long term friend of Miffy, Freddie and Belle.

Dave, appearing as ‘Miffy’ is known around Campus as a partner for CCTV and the infamous Beatboxing events. He is a recent graduate in business management.

Never far away from Miffy is economics graduate Freddie, less promo and more famous for being the poser of Pinetree – the local hotspot gym.

After meeting at school best friends Belle and Tiffany went their separate ways as they embarked upon uni, with Tiffany opting to studying at Bristol.

It wouldn’t be Made in Chelsea without a love interest and as rumours have it that ‘Tiff and Miff may share a little more than a friendship…

Made in Chelsea returns to our screens on 14th October and with the addition of Newcastle students its sure to be the best series yet.