Deluge gets a makeover: Wednesdays return to Legends

PullCam will stay as new Fraternity night brings cheerleaders, beer pong and red cups to Legends.

Ladies and gents, its back. And its here to stay. Devastated Deluge fans are in for a treat with a new frat themed Party on Wednesdays.

When Deluge closed its doors, students campaigned for #onemoretune and were treated to a final night.

Now promoters Uni-X have announced this is all set to continue with the launch of Fraternity.

Fraternity will feature all the old favourites – pullcam, boobcam and VK sprays with a few American extras. We can expect cheerleaders, kegs and of course red cups.

Uni-X owner Salem Sinawi told The Tab: “For the last 6 years Legends Wednesdays have become part of the staple diet of any student gracing the great city of Newcastle.

“Fraternity Wednesdays are everything we love about legends from VK Sprays, Strawpeedo Contests, Weekly PullCam shame and the dreaded VKholes with the new features of American red cups, frat skittles, £5 Fireball Buckets, Beer Pong, funnels and intra society and sports team fraternity competitions.”

Fraternity will launch on Wednesday 25 September.