Ladbombing

One for the post-exam period. We’re not going to peer pressure you, but if you’re a top lad then you’ll nail a few of these.

ladbomb

Lads! Lads! Lads! There’s something you should be trying if you are the biggest lad.

The new phenomena sweeping Newcastle: The Lad Bomb.

A new drink choice has swept the treble’s bars of Newcastle.  The Lad Bomb is made by dropping a Jaegerbomb into a treble, then downing the potent mixture.

3 x vodka shots, Jaegerbomb + mixer = Lad Bomb

It is especially popular in Sam Jacks where the glasses are big enough to accommodate both a treble and Jaegerbomb.  More importantly there are also numerous places out of sight of any bouncers where a tactical-chunder can be had.

Nobody actually enjoys a Lad Bomb, and out of the three trebles bought, only one is normally converted into the Lad Bomb.  This rounds up the total units drunk at the treble’s bar to a nice round 10: only three times the recommended daily intake for males.

Jaegerbombs and trebles just bought.  Only thing left to do is pour and DRINK!!

Drinking Lad Bombs even has its own sound track.  DOWN IT FRESHER and the even more irritating DRINK DRINK DRINK, frequently accompany the ingestion of this cocktail.

Having drunk them on a number of occasions I have decided to give them up.  Not only are they fairly disgusting, but any drink that requires a name as pretentious as “The Lad Bomb” is destined to fail.

Enjoy, that is if you’re the biggest lad.