Your Degree is Shit

Despite not knowing anything about your degree, this is why they are just shit.

Archaeology: the only good things about it are Lara Croft and Jurassic Park and neither of those exist.

Economics: nobody actually knows what this is.

French: too French.

English Literature: all you have to do is draw tenuous links from the text and appear a bit mental so as to look more like an author.

Chemical Engineering: none of them wash and they all look like this.

Architecture: spend seven years doodling then work in a chip shop? No thanks.

Politics: you get beaten if you’re not a Tory.

Psychology: you don’t actually learn how to hypnotise people. Bloody pointless.

Folk and Traditional Music: just look at one of their lectures:

Philosophy: paying to think about thinking, nice. Mystic Meg’s got it covered.

Maths: by the time you graduate, you’ll still be shitter than an Excel spreadsheet.

Business Management: if you were clever you would be doing Economics. Instead, spend three years learning how to use a photocopier and a hole punch.

Biomed: get regularly kicked in the crotch by Medicine students.

Agri-business: because you couldn’t get in to study anything else.

Zoology: Rolf Harris.

Medicine: too many anus inspections.

Computer Science: students lose the ability to do anything unless it’s got a screen and a keyboard grafted onto it.

Geography: it’s so easy and you have so much spare time you’re bound to turn to drugs to cope with the dullness.

Sociology: universally hated by the student populace (in a poll of over 27,000 people, 67% of them said they ‘hate’ sociology).

Accounting and Finance: learn how to become more boring than you probably already are.

Are any of these stereotypes fair? Anything you would add to this list? Leave a comment below and do let us know!