Win Pub Quiz at Lonsdale for Big Prizes

Win a VIP experience to Latitude festival by being victorious in a pub quiz!

iquiz pub quiz newcastle

WIN a VIP Latitude festival experience.

In this troubled time of year, one way we can all avoid the woes of examicide (or worse, chronic examsturbation), is to take a night off and make some seriously exciting summer plans.

What better way to do so than by giving you and 3 friends the chance to win a VIP experience at Latitude festival, by entering Newcastle’s ‘iQuiz’ heat at The Lonsdale Pub this Tuesday night?

With the grand prize including a side of stage viewing of one of the performers (which include Bloc Party, Foals, James Blake, Disclosure and Rudimental, as well as legendary comedians Dylan Moran and Sean Lock), any right-minded student would be mad not to grab their 3 smartest mates and get registered to take part.

Masterminded by i Newspaper, the iQuiz is a nationwide free student pub quiz that taking place across 18 UK universities on 7th May.

The winning teams will each win a 12 month subscription to i as well as an expenses paid trip to the iQuiz Final in Birmingham.

There they will compete for a chance to win the top prize, which also includes heaps of Latitude merchandise and travel courtesy of National Express.

The 2nd and 3rd place teams at the Final will also receive tickets to Latitude, and travel provided by National Express.

TO ENTER: Email [email protected] to register your team of 4.
Newcastle University undergraduate students only (full terms and conditions here).

Dylan Moran, in a sea of exams, reacts to the iQuiz news: