Red Bull’s Collective Art

Calling all arty types!

collective art red bull

Always the revolutionary marketers, Red Bull are now taking the art world by storm and have introduced Red Bull Collective Art.

The project is an evolution of the concept ‘cadavre exquis’ meaning ‘rotating corpse’ which is a creative technique introduced by Surrealism.

The idea is to amass images or words in sequence, with the artists able to see the end of the previous participant’s contribution.

Be it a paintbrush or a camera from where you draw inspiration, Red Bull Collective Art is open to everyone.Applications to participate in the project are open until the 31st of March so if you want the chance to showcase your work alongside guest artists with the likes of SuperBlast and Uncl’Paul sign up today.

If chosen the next steps are simple, you will receive a digital reminder an hour before you allotted timeslot begins. Once live, you can download your template file and then it’s down to you to let your creative juices flow.

Printing, illustration, sketching… anything is possible, the only limit being your imagination. Two rules apply; smooth transitions between pieces is a must to ensure the continuity and artwork must be uploaded within your allotted time frame to allow the next artist to ensue using the end of your submission.

The unique and exciting piece of art will be completed on the 13th of May and will then
undertake a worldwide exhibition tour so panic not if you are not selected to take part.

Information on the tour will be released later this month and you can head here to apply and find out more about Red Bull Collective Art.

Art is subjective. and, this time, it’s also collective. Don’t miss the chance to make art history, it’s one of the few times the canvas is your inspiration.