Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair

Tea, cakes, clothes, music. Ladies, you don’t want to miss this one.

judy's vintage fair

Once upon a time, vintage clothing used to be a well kept style secret.

Flash-forward to a world where Urban Outfitters sell remade denim Levi’s for £30 a pop, Topshop stock blue-rinse, and bobbly faux-fur coats are being traded in for a small fortune on eBay.

The ‘Vintage’ look has seriously sold-out.

Luckily, Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair is back in Newcastle. Famous for delivering expertly sourced vintage pieces without the pretentious pricing, Judy’s has become the UK’s number one vintage fair.

The fair will be in Newcastle for one day only, on Saturday 9th March, from 12-5 pm in Northumbria’s Student Union.

The house band provides the motivation to push through Friday night’s ZAP hangover for the sake of new clothes. And for those still struggling, take a pew at the tea party, gorge yourself on homemade cakes and rehydrate with a china cup of tea.

Pick yourself a winner

It’s debatable, but I’d say that beats left over takeaway chips from down the side of your bed. You won’t regret it, and you might even come away with your most prized possession!

Quality items at student prices

You can’t really ask more for £1 entry with a student card. See what the Cambridge lot had to say about it after Judy’s visited them.

Visit the Facebook event here to find out more. Bring cash only!

For Tab readers only, Judy’s is offering a chance to win free tea and cake for two.

Simply like and share this article on Facebook and we will pick a winner!

See you there!