5 Reasons You Deserve the Friend Zone

Self-proclaimed nice guy? This one’s for you.

Around Valentine’s day the sob stories begin, the most pathetic being men who are “really nice but ended up in the friend zone” and “don’t understand why girls can’t see what a nice guy” they are. If you recognize any of these points then you’re probably not actually as nice as you think.

5) Nice and nothing more?
So you’re a nice guy? Lots of people are nice. What else have you done lately? Are you funny perhaps? Into sport? Or is being nice the only thing you’ve got?
Maybe that’s your problem. It’s not that you’re particularly nice and therefore women hate you, it’s that your niceness becomes something you’re endlessly pushing.

4) Being nice isn’t an achievement.
Most women wouldn’t list ‘niceness’ as an important factor in a prospective partner because it’s just not that rare. Being nice is just expected, most women aren’t looking for a bastard.

What a bastard.

3) Stop Whining.
It’s just not attractive. The more you complain about how nice you are and how single you are the more single you’re going to be. Stop it.

NO!

2) Sense of entitlement.
Being nice does not automatically equal a girl sleeping with you. Just because you’ve decided to open a door for her or buy her a meal. That’s not the nicest way to think now, is it? Speaking of which…

1) Are you even that nice?
If you’re truly that nice then why is the ‘friend zone’ so terrible? Being out for sex and getting angry at a woman for wanting friendship and not a good dicking, are not upstanding aims. Treating a woman badly just because they don’t want your outrageously massive member is not the sign of a good man.