Spotted: Mrs Robinson’s Identities

Cover blown!

| UPDATED mrs robinson robinson library spotted

With the revision period over we have decided that the time has come to shed some light on this self appointed Mrs Robinson and her secret identity.

The issue has been debated within the Tab but we just couldn’t help ourselves. Sue us.

Many of you will have come across the ‘Spotted: Newcastle Robinson Library’ page which started as harmless fun, and with over 8,000 likes there is no doubting that it won the hearts of Newcastle students.

Promoting scam

Having initially been entertained by her bringing of good will to hard working students, The Tab has been greatly disillusioned by what has turned out to be a series of adverts.

Instead of being informed of somebody’s secret crush or the bloke curling out a ghastly turd, you have been bombarded with nightclub promotions, bar offers and other offers of ‘free shit’.

With that we can reveal that it is not a single entity but rather a team working together to draw you away from your hard earned 2:1.

It seems that the people behind it used bored procrastinators for the sole purpose of getting themselves some “free stuff” instead of posting “spots”. The Tab has heard of several cases where people have sent in their posts and they have been shunned for competitions.

From our investigations two names constantly appeared in connection with the page and these suspicions were later backed up by a drunken confession to a member of our team. Sneaky sneaks aren’t we.

There may be more people behind it due to how often the page was updated however we feel that it is only fair that we tell our valued readers to whom they are sending their confidential information!

The two below:

Not quite so innocent: Katy Jones

A Union representative, TCTV’s President:

Tut tut: Steph Newport-Booth

We admit there were some very funny posts but now they may have to re-brand the image of their business after their identities are brought into the limelight.

This is no witch hunt but just a reflection of Tab readers’ opinion and even those on the page. Only tonight did Mrs. Robinson feel the need to post that she was going out only to be faced with mutiny after a student commented “this is not about you”. We would provide a screenshot but alas, it has been deleted in a crude act of censorship.

More funny posts, less competitions please ladies.