Is anyone hungry? Because Fallowfield’s Fittest round four are all tasty snacks

This will determine your last finalist, so use your vote wisely

It really is already that time that you’ve all been waiting for. We are here to quench your thirst once again with the fourth round of Fallow’s Fittest.

This is your last chance to win your favourite a spot in the final, so think long and hard about this one. They’re going to be up against some fierce competition from the winners of round one, two and three.

It’s time to vote for your fourth finalist!

More pictures available on The Manchester Tab’s Instagram story.

Natalie Todd, first year UoM, Philosophy and Ethics

@nattstodd00

Natalie’s favourite things to do in her free time include drinking the £4 Sainsbury’s Pinot Grigio blush, New Zealand Wines 2-for-£5 wines and going to AU at 256.

Freddie Pearson, third year UoM, Business Management

@freddie_pearson

Freddie’s favourite things to do in his free time include being part of the UoM rugby club, being a ‘part-time schweff’ and buying jäger bombs for all on a sports night.

Ellie Whitehead, first year MMU, Fashion Business and Management

@_elliewhitehead

Ellie’s favourite things to do in her free time include trying all the £2 cocktails from Courtyard, playing with her cats and making TikToks.

Tom Bakker, first year UoM, Politics and Sociology

@tomas_bakker

Tom’s favourite things to do in his free time include playing football, listening to afrobeats, house or garage music and acting.

Jess Taylor, third year UoM, Geology

@jesstayl0r

Jess’s favourite things to do in her free time include going shopping a lot, exploring new places to drink wine in Manchester, and playing netball in the campus league at uni.

Robin Herbert, first year UoM, Fashion Marketing

@robinherbert

Robin’s favourite things to do in his free time include “big gas, big pints and big gabber.”

For more fit photos and competition updates follow @thetabmanchester on Instagram.

More fit Fallow content:

Us lockdown gremlins don’t deserve Fallowfield’s Fittest round three

Quit your online shopping now to vote in the second round of Fallowfield’s Fittest

Before you run 5k stop and vote in the first round of Fallowfield’s Fittest

Nominations are officially open for Fallowfield’s Fittest 2020