Us lockdown gremlins don’t deserve Fallowfield’s Fittest round three

If you’re into rugby players, this was made for you

No, you’re not dreaming. It really is already time for Fallow’s Fittest round three. We are providing you with the ultimate cure to lockdown boredom, once again. You can thank us later.

If right now you’re thinking that we couldn’t possibly match up to round one or two, then think again. Presenting: another six gorgeous Fallowfield residents.

It’s time to vote for your third finalist!

More pictures are available on The Manchester Tab’s Instagram story.

Beth Gordon, second year UoM, International Management

@beffgordon

Beth’s favourite things to do in her free time include pub crawls from Fallow to Withington and being a permanent resident at Ziggys.

Mel Onodjamue, first year UoM, Biochemistry

@ono_mel

Mel’s favourite things to do in his free time include playing rugby, rollerskating and listening to Spotify Premium ads.

Rosie Lewis, second year UoM, Geography

@r0sielewis

Rosie’s favourite things to do in her free time include playing rugby with her gorgeous girls from UMWRFC, doing Spoons quizzes with her housemates and going for walks around Platt Fields to try and find cute dogs to pet.

Elliot Jones, second year UoM, International Management

@elliotjones1999

Elliot’s favourite things to do in his free time include “rugby, rugby and rugby.”

Moira Church, first year UoM, Maths

@moirachurch

Moira’s favourite things to do in her free time include going out with the gals, eating cheesy chips with gravy and drinking rum.

Joe Walker, first year UoM, Business Management

@joewalker44

Joe’s favourite things to do in his free time include playing rugby, sinking pints and spending lots of time in the gulag.

For more fit photos and competition updates follow @thetabmanchester on Instagram.

More fit Fallow content: