Image may contain: Female, Headband, Hat, Jewelry, Accessory, Accessories, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Cardi B drops out of Parklife headline spot to recover from boob job

Erm

Parklife headline act Cardi B has pulled out of the festival to recover from breast enlargement and liposuction surgery.

Announcing her official withdrawal, Parklife stated on Instagram: "As some of you will have seen, Cardi B was forced to cancel some performances in May.

"The Parklife team have just been notified that Cardi now also needs to pull out of Parklife this weekend. As such, there will be some changes to the previously advertised line up, stage splits and times. We are working on this currently.

"We are very sorry for the late notice but have only just had confirmation that she will not be able to perform. We all remain super excited for Parklife this weekend and cannot wait to see you in a completely transformed Heaton Park.

"The fully updated schedule will be available via the Parklife app from 7pm on Friday."

The announcement that Cardi B will not fulfil her headline role at Parklife comes after speculation that she would not be performing after she broadcasted on Instagram Live saying: "The thing is I can not take no planes.

"So I'm gonna do Summer Jam and after that, that's it.

"My doctor was like, Yo, you cannot be doing all these shows because you’re not fully healed and I keep telling you this and then if something happens to you, you gonna to try to blame me."

Parklife are yet to confirm who will take Cardi B's place on The Parklife Stage on Saturday.

The full line-up remains packed, with Solange, George Ezra, The Streets, Disclosure, Mark Ronson, Major Lazer Sound System, Christine & the Queens, Loyle Carner, Eric Prydz and Chase & Status and more still to play.

Tickets for Parklife 2019 are now sold out. A limited number may become available at the Box Office when fraudulent sales and payment plans do not complete.