Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Face, Glasses, Human, Person, Sunglasses, Accessory, Accessories

Parklife have just announced the official Afterlife 2019 line-up

Get ready for the weekend that never sleeps

Parklife Festival 2019 is a mere two weeks away, and if the daytime festivities aren't enough for you sesh-heads, then sink your teeth into this: the line-ups for Afterlife, Parklife's official series of after-parties, have just been revealed.

With an eclectic blend of both live-acts and DJs, the afters-culture is decidedly alive and well, thanks to an explosive line-up just released today by Parklife.

Image may contain: Crowd, Female, Evening Dress, Gown, Robe, Fashion, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Get glitzy from day until dawn

All the Afterlife parties are hosted in the city-centre, a quick tram ride from Heaton Park, where the day-festival Parklife will dance until dusk. Afterlife venues this year are revealed to be Gorilla, Soup Kitchen, and new venues The Bagel Shop and YES.

On Saturday 8th June, Solardo and Joseph Edmund will play at Gorilla. Willow, Zukteh DJs, Krysko and Greg Lord will play at Soup Kitchen, and Archie Hamilton, Laidlaw, and Animal Crossing DJs will play at The Bagel Shop. Special guests to play in the Pink Room at YES are still TBA.

Parklife's swan-song-day on Sunday 9th June will host Afterlife acts Mella Dee, Cromby and Zukteh DJs at Gorilla, O'Flynn and Will Tramp! at Soup Kitchen, Kero Kero Bonito Sound System in the Basement at YES, and Joey Daniel, Olli Ryder and Luke Welsh, Mike Morrissey, and Dan Costello at The Bagel Shop.

Tickets are on sale from tomorrow morning at 9am, and are expected to sell out fast. Secure a spot on the dancefloor shaking off that (biodegradable) festival glitter here.