Image may contain: People, Long Sleeve, Sitting, Girl, Female, Kid, Child, Woman, Teen, Blonde, Sleeve, Denim, Jeans, Human, Person, Shoe, Footwear, Pants, Apparel, Clothing

Police release CCTV from the night penises were spray painted on Fallowfield front doors

Police are searching for four people in relation to criminal damage

Greater Manchester Police have launched an appeal to identify four people seen on CCTV spray painting a building, believed to be the graffiti penises sprayed on a number of front doors in Fallowfield.

On the morning of Sunday 11th November, The Manchester Tab reported that graffiti of penises had been sprayed on a number of front doors on Ladybarn Road, Fallowfield.

The incident occurred on Ladybarn Road the morning of Sunday 11th December, with the timestamp on the CCTV showing it was 3:40am.

Police say they wish to speak with the four individuals "in relation to a number of criminal damage offences in the Ladybarn area of Fallowfield on the night of Saturday 10th November 2018."

Identification Appeal – Officers are wishing to speak with the 4 individuals in this video clip. This is in relation to a number of criminal damage offences in the Ladybarn area of Fallowfield on the night of Saturday 10th November 2018.If you have any information or know who these people are, please contact us on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111 quoting ref 2507 10/11/18

Posted by GMP Fallowfield, Withington, Levenshulme & Burnage on Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Police have asked that anyone with information or who can identify the people shown in the video contact them on 101 quoting reference 2507 10/11/18. Information can be given to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

In November, third-year MMU student and resident of one of the houses graffitied Esme Windsor told The Manchester Tab: "We have emailed our landlord but he is yet to reply. We aren't too bothered about when it gets sorted out it's not bothering us really. We think it's pretty funny".

The Manchester Evening News reported a pensioner living on the street claimed to have spent £600 on a new door before the incident, and that whilst council workers had since cleaned her door, remnants of the spray paint could still be seen.