Image may contain: Brochure, Advertisement, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Skin, Clothing, Apparel, Smile, Face, Person, Human

Sexpression are offering free STI testing at the University of Manchester on Friday

Get lucky get tested

Sexpression are now offering free STI testing for students this week, including this Friday 30th November at the Students' Union from 3pm-6pm.

That's right freshers, you can get yourself checked up without even having to leave the venue from the night before. Convenient, right?

The stalls will include information on safe sex and testing in Manchester, impartial advice, as well as screening for chlamydia and gonorrhoea.

Whether you've pulled at AU or got lucky at Hidden, you can now save yourself the panic of ordering a home testing kit and get tested for free.

Speaking to The Manchester Tab, representative for Sexpression Manchester Laina Cores Birch said: "Sexpression Manchester is a branch of Sexpression UK, a national student-led charity which aims to empower young people to make decisions about sex and relationships by running delivering comprehensive SRE in the community.

"Sexpression Manchester also provides free chlamydia and gonorrhea testing for students in various locations around campus, in partnership with R U Clear? with the aim to raise awareness about sexual health and provide opportunities to get tested with minimal waiting times (five minutes at most usually!) and no travelling for students with busy days."

If you're hoping to pull sometime over the last few weeks of semester one, there are also two extra free screening days on Tuesday 4th December 1-5pm at Richmond Park and Wednesday 12th December 1-5pm at the Students' Union.