Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Lunch, Gingerbread, Cookie, Supper, Dinner, Meal, Breakfast, Vegetable, Grain, Food, Corn, Potted Plant, Plant

You can now get Nando’s delivered straight to your door in Manchester

This is PERi-PERi exciting

Nando's have officially launched a delivery service in Manchester city centre. Mancunians can now get their PERi-PERi fix delivered right to their door.

The service is being provided by the Nando's Restaurants in both Spinningfields and Salford Quays. If you're wondering if your area is covered, you can check the postcode coverage and order online at delivery.nandos.co.uk!

And if you're a Fallowfield student, don't fret, you can get your Nando's delivered by Deliveroo.

Image may contain: Burger, Bowl, Sandwich, Taco, Food

The past few weeks has been an exciting time for Nando's with the recent launch of several new menu items. There are two brand new veggie options, the Supergreen Burger and the Sweet Potato and Butternut Burger, which you can also get as a Pitta or Wrap.

Are you a Nando's super-fan? Are you a member of a society or sports team looking to spice up your social or event? UOM and MMU now have a Nando's Student Brand Representative. A student who can hook you up with Nando's to really bring your event to the next level. You can contact them through their Facebook Page.