A vegan Christmas banquet is coming to Manchester

There are 15 courses of plant based delights

A huge vegan Christmas banquet, the "Vegan Xmas Extravaganzo" is coming to Manchester on Friday 1st December at 6:30pm. The event promises "a unique dining experience to kick off the Christmas month, with fun and games and Christmassy delights!"

Thank you to everyone who's snapped up a ticket for the #vegan banquet so far 💞💞 me and @thehungrygecko are dead excited to cook for you! Join us the lovely @redbankco for a proper Christmas dinner and festive drinks. Perfect for a chrimbo night out!

A post shared by Charlotte O'Toole (@bakeorama_) on

Served up by MasterChef semi-finalist, Jackie Kearney and Bakeorama chef, Charlotte O'Toole, there will be 15 courses of savoury nosh and yummy desserts as well as an arrival drink and canapés. Having "re-imagined everyone's Christmas favourites", they promise it will be "the vegan Christmas dinner of your life!"

It's happening in the new RedbankCo Pop Up Incubator Project in the Green Quarter, a project aiming to showcase up and coming chefs.

Repost from @rylandpetersandsmall … Recipe on their blog for my Blasket Bunny (I've changed my #linkinprofile too) 🌿🍁🍂 .. As it's #WorldVeganDay, we're treating you to a recipe from @thehungrygecko's brand new vegan cookbook. These crusty soda bread rolls are filled with a hearty vegetable and Guinness stew – perfect comfort food for a chilly Autumn evening…just head to the #linkinprofile and enjoy! . . . #myvegantravels #vegan #plantbased #veganrecipes #feedmevegan  #autumnalfood #comfortfood #winterwarmers #feedfeedvegan #whatveganseat #veganfoodshare #veganlife #vegansofig #letscookvegan #healthycomfortfood #stew #guinness #guinnessstew #cookingwithguinness #veganeats #veganlove #vegancommunity

A post shared by Jackie Kearney🍜 🌱🍆✈🐢 (@thehungrygecko) on

Guests are also requested to bring an unwrapped Christmas present for a child, to be donated to the Wood Street Mission.

Grab your pals and get Christmassy! Tickets cost £40.29 and are available here.

University of Manchester