Parklife will go ahead as planned despite the recent Manchester terror attacks

‘We are certain we will not be defeated by such cowardice’

In light of Monday’s terror attach at the MEN Arena  many businesses and events across Manchester are on high alert.

Many were concerned that Parklife festival, coming to Heaton Park, Manchester on 10th-11th June would be affected by the now critical terror warning issued on Manchester and the rest of the UK.

However, Parklife have informed the Tab that “we will not be defeated by such cowardice.”

The full statement is as follows:

“For the next 48 hours our [Parklife] social media activity will be silent in sympathy with all those that lost their lives or were injured, physically and/or mentally, by the devastating attack in Manchester last night. Our thoughts are with those affected as well as the emergency services working tirelessly to keep us safe in all that we do.

“Parklife will go ahead as planned, and we are continually liaising with the security and local police to ensure the safety of our customers. We are certain we will not be defeated by such cowardice.”

Parklife festival, like much of Manchester is determined to continue to move forward.