You can travel from Manchester to London for a tenner
Virgin Trains are having a major sale this week
Virgin Trains is offering a 6 day seat sale to mark it’s 20th birthday. They’re offering up to 55 per cent off advance tickets, (off-peak) meaning you can travel to London and Glasgow from Manchester for around a tenner when booked before the 14th March. Why not treat yourself after exams and have a weekend away? Or go visit your mate at uni? You can travel right up until the 24th August.
So, where can you get to for half price?
- London to Manchester: before £22, now £10
- London to Birmingham: before £8, now £4
- London to Chester: before £16.50, now £10
- London to Glasgow: before £30, now £14
If you’re feeling fancy, first class tickets are also heavily discounted;
- London to Manchester: before £43, now £28
- London to Birmingham: before £26, now £17
- London to Chester: before £45, now £28
- London to Glasgow: before £55, now £35
The MD for Virgin Trains on the West Coast, Phil Wittington said: “What better way to celebrate 20 years of Virgin Trains than with our longest ever seat sale. We’ve knocked up to 55% off nearly one and a half million tickets, as we say thank you to our customers – we couldn’t have done it without you!”
Get onto the Virgin website to book your tickets now – once they’re gone, they’re gone!