All hail Manchester’s most eligible bachelorette: Flo Robinson

Thousands of you voted and the decision was clear

She was always a front-runner, and with the support of Jos Edwards’ team behind her as well it looks like we’ve got a real Ken and Barbie couple on our hands, people.

She’s a 20-year-old Nursing student from Cheshire, and this is what she had to say.

How does it feel to be crowned winner of Manchester’s most eligible bachelorette?

I feel like my whole life has been leading up to this very moment, words cannot describe how overwhelmed I feel.

Were you expecting it?

Have you seen me?

Who do you have to thank for this remarkable achievement?

I wouldn’t have got to where I am today without the guidance of my managers Ed Spruce and Jess Davies.

Have you experienced much of a reaction since the competition began?

I couldn’t even walk down the road before the competition without being stopped continuously, but now? Now I can’t even leave the house.

How are you going to celebrate?

A wild night at factory is on the card (Red Stripe for pres, of course).

Where are you going to take your career from here?

I’m probably going to make it big time on reality TV. I hear love island is after candidates.

Are you looking to stay a bachelorette? Or do you have a long term love in sight?

This crown means everything to me so to take up a love interest and lose it is simply not an option.

How should any eligible boys go about winning your heart?

Be better. Seriously, have you seen me?

Do you have any special talents or interesting facts that we haven’t learnt about already in the competition?

I can single handedly piss off each girl in my house every day by taking some form of clothing or makeup from each of them.

Thanks so much for taking part and congratulations. Go slay those boys.