There is going to be £500 hidden in Manchester City Centre this weekend

Just in time for secret santa

It’s the run up to Christmas, which means that we’re all skint, so who wouldn’t want to find £500?

To celebrate the refurbishment of their Hilton Chambers Hostel, Hatters Hostel will be hiding £500 at a secret location in Manchester City Centre. The city wide treasure hunt will begin on the Saturday 10th December, nicely in time for you to live like a baller for the last week of term.

So edgy, so cool

Hatters aim to offer stress free accomodation for people who wanted to come and visit Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham. They have two hostels in Manchester the refurbished Hilton Chambers and one on Newton Street

If you’ve finished your deadlines and feel like running round the city centre on a hunt for cash then keep your eye on the Hatters Facebook page as they will be revealing cryptic clues throughout the day to help you. The first clue will be posted at noon which will take you to a location where you’ll find one of the team members wearing a green Hatters jumper. They will then give you another clue that will take you to another location. There are six locations in total and the first person to make it to the sixth location wins the cash.

Seems easy, right? We are all academic students, we are taught to overanalyse everything we read. It’s built into our brains. Someone take one for the team.

There is only one rule, no bikes allowed. So, get your trainers on and find that cash.