Nominate Manchester’s most eligible bachelor or bachelorette

You can even nominate yourself

Is your housemate a total hottie who needs some recognition? Or maybe your course pal the best catch in Fallowfield? Well, this is your chance to name and shame your fittest friends. You can even nominate yourself if you think you’ve got what it takes.

We’re looking for nominations of girls and boys to find Manchester’s most eligible bachelor or bachelorette. You can nominate anyone you like, they won’t know who nominated them. We’re very discreet.

Previous most eligible bachelors have included Jason Avbulimen and Ben Mouquet, who claimed that being named Manchester’s most eligible bachelor changed their lives, and definitely got them laid. Ben told The Tab: “My life went from doom and gloom, to sunshine and rainbows. Although it’s not all that easy, people constantly asking for autographs and selfies gets tiring very quickly.”

Jason, previously Manchester’s most eligible bachelor

If you think you know who we’re looking for, email [email protected] or message The Tab Manchester’s Facebook page with the name of your nominee and some information about them.