Nobody panic, but there’s a gin festival coming to Manchester

There will be hundreds of varieties of gin available

Tickets are already on sale for this year’s Gin Festival Manchester taking place across March and April.

The Gin Festival, which was rated very highly in 2016, is returning to Victoria Baths to bring you a whole host of new gins and cocktails. This is the first time they’re running a double weekend event, proving its popularity in Manchester.

The tickets went on sale on 31st of October, but are not sold out yet. The event will be taking place from Friday 24th March to Sunday 2nd April at Victoria Baths on Hathersage Road.

Here are the full opening times:

Friday 24th March 2017 – Evening Session – 6.30pm – 11pm

Saturday 25th March 2017 – Afternoon Session – 12.30pm – 5pm

Saturday 25th March 2017 – Evening Session – 6.30pm – 11pm

Sunday 26th March 2017 – Afternoon Session – 12.30pm – 5pm

Friday 31st March 2017 – Evening Session – 6.30pm – 11pm

Saturday 1st April 2017 – Afternoon Session – 12.30pm – 5pm

Saturday 1st April 2017 – Evening Session – 6.30pm – 11pm

Sunday 2nd April 2017 – Afternoon Session – 12.30pm – 5pm

Tickets cost £10.46 and will provide you with entry, a ‘Gin Festival Copa Balloon Glass’ and a brochure with all of the information about the gins available at the festival.

There will be a token system in operation, with one token costing £5 which will get you one measure of gin, garnish and Fever Tree mixer.

There will be food, live music and entertainment at the festival, as well as talks from gin industry experts and what the event describes as “lots of chit chat with other gin lovers”.

Tickets are available here and you can also click attending on the Facebook event.