The Closet is reopening with even more vintage garms

Make sure you get down to The Closet for their reopening on Thursday

Last academic year saw the arrival of one of the most popular sites on campus, The Closet. Providing vintage and pre-loved garms to the students of Manchester it opened with a bang and quickly became a must visit location to get your edgy garms.

We are glad to say that this year its back and better than ever. The girls will reopen the store on Thursday 17th in the only way they know how to, with style. If you have no plans on Thursday evening then make sure that you get yourself down to the opening as there will be a DJ, hair braiding, Propercorn freeebies and much much more.  There is also a chance to win a bottle of prosecco if your post your name on the event for the guest list.

Just incase you haven’t heard of the close, then here’s a quick reminder. It’s run by a group of uni students who sell vintage and preloved clothes and super low prices. All of the profit that they make is donated to the charity Manchester Mind, which basically means you get low cost edgy garms whilst also donating money to a charity. It’s a win win really.

Mental health is a huge issue within the student community and this is why its more important that ever to support charities such as Manchester Mind who are there to help people with mental health issue. What the girls at the coset do is totally amazing so even if you don’t need any more clothes then you can always donate your items for them to sell, every little counts.

Make your you get your self down to the opening night to get your hands on the best pieces before they go.