Vegan Christmas market coming to Manchester

Eat your heart out Manchester Christmas market, there’s a new cruelty free market in town

Nicely Kitchen will be hosting Manchester’s first vegan Christmas market at Altrincham Football Club this December. There will be an abundance of cruelty free and delicious snacks as well as a bar selling vegan friendly Gluewhein (because mulled wine is the spirit and flavour of Christmas).

Christmas in a cup

The indoor market will take place on the 11th of December from 12pm-6pm. With a range of food stalls from Vegan Pizza Co to Pimpin Pancakes there is something for your sweet and savoury vegan. Satisfy that hunger with a clean conscience. There will also be plenty of stalls selling cruelty free make up as well as jewellery, so Christmas shopping  becomes a relaxing stroll around the market rather than a mad dash around town.

patches from thatssewbethany who will have a stall at the market

Entry to the event is just £3 (free for under 12s) with a proportion of the funds donated to Dogs 4 Rescue, a non-profit organisation that foster and re-home abused dogs from all over the world. So not only does it look like a delicious day out but helping puppies is always a great idea! Find more information at https://www.facebook.com/events/1753079318265706/