Justin Bieber storms off stage during Manchester gig

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Justin Bieber has got himself a it of a diva reputation these past few years, and during his final show in Manchester he lived up to it.

Mid way through his concert Bieber lost his temper with the audience and stormed off the stage, it is understood that he did return back on stage after a few moments and continued with the show but refused to interact with the audience.

All this went down because he has asked the crowd to try and keep quiet whilst he was trying to interact with the audience. After which the crowd then began to boo him, so he dropped his mic and stormed off.

During a show on Thursday, similar events took place when he was again asking the crowd to stop screaming, as he was trying to talk to them. When the crowd continued to make noise Justin lost his temper again and said “I just thought I could have a moment to say something. I can cut [it] if you want,” followed by “I’m trying to engage but if you guys don’t want to, I’ll play the music.”

Bieber’s time in Manchester hasn’t been the best. He managed to infuriate the crowd during his actual shows then refused to interact with people whilst he was in The Bijou Club. However he did turn up at a bar in the Northern Quarter after they had been tweeting him all day.

Many people have taken to twitter to have their say on the whole debacle. Was Bieber right to kick off when his fans ignored him? Or is he just being a drama queen?