Manchester students are in top ten most swiped right on Tinder

What did you expect?

It has been revealed that students at the University of Manchester are the eighth most swiped right on dating app, Tinder.

The list, which is separated into women and men, contains the top 13 universities who receive the most right swipes when looking for love. Manchester got eighth place for both genders.

With the dating app revolution, it seems that everyone is using Tinder to find hook ups, some even manage to find love. The rate of right swipes is probably just a measure of how good looking people are, so well done Manchester.

Unsurprisingly, London took the top spot of both lists. Everyone seems to be searching for the one in the capital, and everyone is good looking.

Manchester was beaten by rivals, Leeds, who took fourth place for men and an impressive second place for the women. It must be because they’re all blonde and looking fit in their gym wear.

Bristol, another of Manchester’s rivals in the fitness and edginess stakes, were beaten by our men by one place, but their women were three spots above. But it’s fine, uglier is edgier.

Here is the full list of the top 13 universities for men and women:

The top right-swiped unis for men

1) University of London
2) University of Oxford
3) University of Brighton
4) University of Leeds
5) University of Cardiff
6) University of Sheffield
7) University of Cambridge
8) University of Manchester
9) University of Bristol
10) University of Nottingham
11) University of Edinburgh
12) University of Birmingham
13) University of Liverpool

The top right-swiped unis for women

1) University of London
2) University of Leeds
3) University of Cambridge
4) University of Cardiff
5) University of Bristol
6) University of Sheffield
7) University of Birmingham
8) University of Manchester
9) University of Oxford
10) University of Liverpool
11) University of Nottingham
12) University of Edinburgh
13) University of Brighton

Lois, third year geographer, reacted to the news: “It should be higher, all the boys are fitties.”