What’s the best Parklife after party?

See which Saturday Afterlife we’ve got our eye on

Parklife is just around the corner which poses the question, which is the best Afterlife party to go to?

The tickets were released the other day and displayed a wide range of acts to keep you partying well into the night. The real question is which is the best event to go to. So here is a breakdown of them all.

Which one will you choose????

Which one will you choose?

After a long day of going hardcore at Heaton park festival goers will flock to another venue in order to continue the partyinge. So what does Saturday have to offer?

Arguably one of the most popular is Ape @ The Albert Hall which features Chase & Status. Lets face it, the venue is insane and Chase & Status will be sick. However, tickets can cost up to £25 so is it really worth it?

Next up is Circus at Sankey’s. The Venue is a student fave and the tickets are cheaper as they start from £12.50. However with it being Sankey’s, it could be totally packed which isn’t what you want after being shoved in a park all day.

If your feeling a techno vibe then Lo-Fi could be a potential. Its location is at Hidden on the Downtex Mill. Tickets are priced at £17.50, which is reasonable, but more expensive than a take away pizza.

If Skepta has got you in the mood for Grime, then you will be heading over to Metropolis at Gorilla. Tickets are fairly cheap too with the highest price being £14.99, can’t turn down a cheap night.

If Gorilla isn’t your scene then head over to Antwerp Mansion from Rum and Bass, another grime and bass afterparty. Tickets are even cheaper starting from only £8.50. It would be rude not too.

Sometimes you just want to spend your Saturday night with Disco Stu, and Joshua Brooks is where to do it. Get your flares on, as from as low as £3, you could be enjoying Boogie Nights after party. Disco for the win.

As we know, everything in Manchester is ticketed and will sell out so if you want to go to an Afterlife, make your plans now.

Or if you don’t have the money or planning, just go to a house party in Fallowfield for free.

Our previews of the Sunday Afterlife events will be following shortly.