Come Dine With Me are looking for couples in Manchester for their upcoming series

They’re coming to Manchester in May

The Channel 4 cookery come reality TV show are looking for couples to appear on the next series of the show.

The hit TV show are looking for couples in Greater Manchester to apply to become hosts/hostesses on the upcoming series of the show.

Successful applicants will then be in with a chance of winning £1000 prize money if they are crowned the winners of the week. The winners are voted by the other couples, who each give them a score out of ten.

The newly adapted couples version of the show features three couples hosting a party over three nights, rather than the original five.

The show’s production company Shiver TV have put out advertisements for the upcoming series in which they appeal for applicants from Greater Manchester.

“Do you and your partner host the best dinner parties in town?

“Come Dine With Me are looking for the perfect partnership to create the recipe for success.

“If you’re over 18 & have the combined skills to produce an amazing dinner party we want to hear from you.”

Filming is set to take place the week commencing 16 May, so applicants must be available across that week.

Potential candidates are asked to email comedinewithme@shiver.tv or call 0871 200 3939.