University of Manchester professor has a double life as a porn star

He says it’s helping him get through his divorce.

A Manchester Chemical Engineering lecturer has starred in dozens of porn videos with young women.

61-year-old Nicholas Goddard has been secretly starring in adult films with titles like “Old Nick” for the last decade.

Father of three Professor Nicholas has been a professor of chemical engineering at the university for almost 25 years, and says he stars in porn to relieve the stress of divorce.

His videos are reported to have over a million hits on world’s largest adult film site, PornHub.

He sleeps with girls as young as his students

The Oxford-educated professor stars in these films with girls as much as 40 years younger than him.

He is the lead tutor at three courses at the University of Manchester and has published multiple scientific papers over his 35-year career.

The truth of his double life was revealed by The Sun. He told them: “There is such hypocrisy with people watching porn then complaining about those who act in it.”

Professor Goddard in action

He added: “Why would students and staff be happy to watch it, but unhappy when they see who stars in them?

“Especially as I know that on evenings and weekends, 75 per cent of web traffic on the university’s server is accessing porn. I don’t get paid much, mainly travel expenses.

“Sometimes you do things that you regret later while under stress. But I’ve given it up since January, it’s too much for me now.

“What I do in my private life is my business not the University’s. I haven’t told anyone there.

“I don’t know what students or their parents would think but I for one certainly wouldn’t care if my children were being taught by a porn star.”

‘He’s a pleasant and nerdy scientist’

A source told The Sun, “He’s a very pleasant and quite nerdy scientist, at the top of his game in the professional world. But no one knew he was hooking up with scores of young women on weekends.

“It’s not exactly a smart move to be teaching 18-year-olds by day and having sex with others at night.

“Some students will think he’s a hero and has the dream hobby, but the university will be furious.”

The university has said it is investigating.